locked Re: Issues after moving to a new Win10 PC

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 17/04/2021 2:41 am, Phil Cooper via groups.io wrote:

Thanks for that, but I am not a member of that group, so am unable to post there.

Phil,

Since you already have a groups.io membership, other wise you could not post here in this group, it is a simple matter to join additional groups.io groups, there is no need for additional accounts.

If your non-membership of the WSJTX group is by choice, then disregard my advice. I understand not being a member of a group for personal reasons, there are several that I am not a member of for personal reasons.

No need for a reply.