locked Re: JTAlert 2.50.0 upgrade Callsign Window

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 16/04/2021 8:24 pm, OM Marlon via groups.io wrote:
I can click / double click callsigns and jtdx would respond.

I was referring to my station callers, they will now be listed, multiple if several others called too, below callsign list. After concluding qso with a callsign listed in callers, i was wondering if, by just clicking the other callers listed, i can trigger jtdx. That woul have been nice, but for now use it to remind me, the callsigns i have not concluded qso, the will all be listed in users. I hope I described the situation better hihi. Thanks

Marlon

I understand.

The callsigns in your Callers display behave the same as the callsigns in the main Callsigns display with respect to click/double-clink events. Both events use the exact same code internally.

Are you clearing decodes in JTDX regularly?

If a Callsign in JTAlert is clicked, WSJT-X and JTDX will not respond if the original decode for that Callsign is no longer available.

Are you clicking older callsigns that have had their original decode cleared in JTDX?