locked Re: Callsign window has some problems

Laurie, VK3AMA

On 17/04/2021 4:08 am, Joe Subich, W4TV wrote:

Well, you can always disable the callers list all together since the
callers are duplicated in the main display.  Click on the gear icon
or press F2, then select Callers and choose "Disabled" in the "Display
Position" box.

With your single line, you might also be able to choose Left or Right
and divide the long single line.

I use a tall and narrow Callsigns window since it fits my display real
estate better than a horizontal display so I have room to allow one
short line of "callers" at the bottom of the display.

73,

  ... Joe, W4TV
You beat me to my response, which essentially says the same, but not as clear in the detail.