locked Re: Callsign window has some problems

Laurie, VK3AMA

On 17/04/2021 1:59 am, WB5JJJ - George wrote:
Thanks for you suggestion Joe.  But I desire to use a minimalist single line display for this as with earlier versions.  I'll live with the pop UNDER for lower priority items to keep it to one line.  Don't need a 2nd line that will be mostly empty space occupying real estate.  Besides the calling me calls are duplicated in both lines anyway just wasting space.

JTA filters all the chaff from the wheat for me, leaving just new LoTW callers and wanted DXCC, New Prefix and a couple other alert items.  A quick glance tells me all I really need to know in the moment, while WSJTx BA shows me the rest, if I'm interested.
--
73's
George - WB5JJJ

If you want single line only, which will automatically show a vertical scroll bar when the number of callsigns exceeds the space available, you need to have the Callers display position set to either "Right" or "Left", NOT "Top" or "Bottom".

If you're not interested in seeing the Callers in a separate view of the Callsigns window (where they persists and don't clear at the end of a period) then set the Callers display position to "Disabled"