Position" box.

With your single line, you might also be able to choose Left or Right
and divide the long single line.

I use a tall and narrow Callsigns window since it fits my display real
estate better than a horizontal display so I have room to allow one
short line of "callers" at the bottom of the display.

73,

... Joe, W4TV

On 2021-04-16 11:59 AM, WB5JJJ - George wrote:
Thanks for you suggestion Joe.  But I desire to use a minimalist single line display for this as with earlier versions.  I'll live with the pop UNDER for lower priority items to keep it to one line.  Don't need a 2nd line that will be mostly empty space occupying real estate.  Besides the calling me calls are duplicated in both lines anyway just wasting space.
JTA filters all the chaff from the wheat for me, leaving just new LoTW callers and wanted DXCC, New Prefix and a couple other alert items.  A quick glance tells me all I really need to know in the moment, while WSJTx BA shows me the rest, if I'm interested.
--
73's
George - WB5JJJ