locked Re: JT Alert 2.50.0 update and now nothing works on JT Alert app

Ed K0iL

Tnx Laurie for responding.

JTAlertV2.Manager Application is installed in the pluginsX folder, but it is not running per Task Manager.

The only JT app running is "Audio & Visual Alerts for WSJT-X. (32 bit) which is odd since I thought I selected 64 bit like I do for most other apps.  But maybe not.

My Norton 360 did alert me asking if it was okay to install JT Alert and I gave it approval so that allowed the installation without problems.

I'll try reinstalling it again, and this time select 32 bit if there's an option for that.

Thanks,
73, de ed -K0iL