locked Re: System Crash...

Gilles beaulieu

Thanks Mike once again...

Will do that..

Gilles VE3NPI

On 4/16/2021 8:40 AM, Michael Black via groups.io wrote:
Uninstall all your USB audio devices (click on View/Show hidden devices to see everything) and make sure to uninstall everything listed.

Microsoft messed with the USB stuff on a recent update.

Mike W9MDB

On Friday, April 16, 2021, 07:20:13 AM CDT, Gilles beaulieu <ve3npi@...> wrote:

Good morning Laurie

I've got 1 problem which for the life of me I can't figure out.

I've got a FTDX-1200, SCU-17, WJST-X and JTAlert, all are latest version
of software. On receive everything works as it should. On transmit, it
worked flawlessly for 1 day. After that 1 day of operation I shut down
the radio. The next day I turn on the radio and software and on receive
it's running ok but on transmit I get error message of audio problem and
rig control.

I checked and recheck all settings and nothing has change, so why is it
behaving like that?

Any help would be appreciated.

Gilles VE3NPI

--