locked System Crash...

Gilles beaulieu

Good morning Laurie

I've got 1 problem which for the life of me I can't figure out.

I've got a FTDX-1200, SCU-17, WJST-X and JTAlert, all are latest version of software. On receive everything works as it should. On transmit, it worked flawlessly for 1 day. After that 1 day of operation I shut down the radio. The next day I turn on the radio and software and on receive it's running ok but on transmit I get error message of audio problem and rig control.

I checked and recheck all settings and nothing has change, so why is it behaving like that?

Any help would be appreciated.

Gilles VE3NPI