locked JTAlert 2.50.0 upgrade Callsign Window

OM Marlon, DW3CWM

I am running JtAlert 2.16.17 / Log4OM2 2.12.0.0 and JTDX 2.2.0 rc152 on a modest Win10Pro64 ver 20h2 machine  simultaneously with no problems. Upgraded to JTAlert 2.50.0 smoothly after installing runtime 5.0.5 64. It was a plain straight upgrade, no tinkering whatsoever.  Had to look for the callsign window after as the main windows was just a simple bar after upgrade.

I Liked the way the callsign windows works now, especially the callers option, that is a great pile up reminder. if only I can trigger TX  via single or double click of the caller callsign, That wouild have been a lazy operators pile up handler, hihi. For now It help me manage the short pile ups. Thanks Laurie. Is there a way to do this?

73 de Marlon DW3CWM