locked Callsign window has some problems

WB5JJJ - George

I have a very strict selection process in JTAlert.  I only see stations that I've not worked before that are LoTW users.  This would include any other alerts as well.  So I don't see B4 and non-LoTW users as they are shown already in WSJTx Band Activity, so no need to duplicate.  So, I've been watching the Callsign window carefully and noticed the following.

If a station is calling me, I hear the "Calling You" announcement and I see them in position 1, 2 or 3 (whatever the number calling).  Then I hear "New Prefix" and it pops UNDER the 1st position on the left.  If I click on any "X" in the calling me boxes, they spread out and the new prefix is shown after the calling me callsigns.  This also happens with "Wanted DX".

If the prefix or DXCC is in the first decode, it gets covered by any new "Calling You" alerts that arrive after.

--
73's
George - WB5JJJ