PCI Express - Link State Power Management: OFF

73,

... Joe, W4TV

On 2021-04-15 1:22 PM, Phil Cooper via groups.io wrote:
Hi all,
Thanks to Joe and to Laurie for the useful info.
On my current Win7pro shack machine, I have set the USB ports so that they
do not sleep, but I am stuck trying to find this option in Win10.
I'll have to dig a bit more.
Joe, you mentioned that you disabled fast-boot.. Where is that in the menu
structure?
For both, my shack PC runs 24/7, so it is likely that I will see if I can
set Win10 updates to download, but wait for me to install them. That way, I
can make sure it doesn't do anything nasty.
I'm planning on doing this over the weekend, so it's fingers crossed for an
easy transition.
Cheers
Phil GU0SUP