locked Re: Power saving - was Getting fed up..... #FT8

Phil Cooper

Hi all,

Mike W9MD, thanks for the link, although that looks very different to my Win10 setup, and more like a Win7 settings menu.

I did find it, eventually, under power & Sleep, and then advanced settings. And set USB to NEVER.

Cheers

Phil GU0SUP