locked Re: Q65 decodes not showing

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 16/04/2021 5:43 am, Seb wrote:
By the way, in the past you had mentioned you were re-writing JTAlert, is that still the plan, since there are so many great additions in the latest version.

Yes the re-write is happening, JTAlertV3.
The new features & functionality of 2.50.0 are taken directly from the JTAlertV3 code-base.

V3 was taking too long to release, so I abandoned hopes of a fully-featured V3 release in the near future and instead have focused on bringing the new V3 code into V2 piecemeal over several releases. JTAlert 2.50.0 is a hybrid of the old and the unreleased new code. That will continue until eventually the old V2 code is gone and we only have V3 code, at that point I will rebrand to JTAlertV3.