locked Re: Bad Command on JTAlert 2.16.17 #FT8

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 15/04/2021 10:44 pm, Gene Sullivan wrote:
Hi, I'm new to the group, but using JTAlert for a good while.
I tried to update to 2.5, but had problems, so I reverted back to 2.16.17 for now. I have attached the bad command screenshot.
I've been using Winlog32 with it and is logging fine to it.
Any ideas on what I'm missing ?
Thanks for any info.
WA4NUF

This is occurring because there is no input file set for the adif importer. See the --in="" command-line parameter.

Your adif log file location set in the JTAlert Settings is empty. Set the path then restart JTAlert.