locked Re: .NET 5 Desktop Runtime Download

Willi Passmann

Greg,

you probably have Javascript disabled in your browser.

vy 73,
Willi, DJ6JZ

Am 15.04.2021 um 18:18 schrieb KI0KK - Greg Wolfe:

I ran the FrameworkCheck.exe test for the .NET 5 App and got the message that I needed to install .NET 5. I selected the option to download the APP and got a strange looking web page with no options for downloading anything? I get the same results by going to the .NET 5 link from the Ham Apps web page. I have attached a screen shot of the web page display.

I am running WIN10 Home OS.

Greg
KI0KK