locked Re: Callsign window

Paul Nicholson

Copy & Pasted from another message thread. This was exactly my problem. I'm back on 2.5 and all is well

Non-coloring of decodes in WSJT-X by JTAlert and non-response to JTAlert Callsigns clicks is a classic problem that is more common in recent months with the new WSJT-X releases.The fix is simple, enable the "UDP Accept requests" in WSJT-X, Settings window, Reporting tab.For some reason, this setting is getting unchecked for many users with recent WSJT-X releases. I don't know if it is a defect in WSJT-X or the user setting up new configs in WSJT-X which will by default not have that setting enabled. I suspect the latter scenario.