locked Re: api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll missing ->> try reinstalling the program to fix

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 15/04/2021 10:52 am, Jim wrote:
OK NOW WE ARE TALKING... it seems to be working now but had to download theĀ Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable as well as two lower .net packages. This was a new install and the first time everything has been working together and it is windows and the never install everything you need. Now the only problem is I am fighting to learn the organization of the set up now.... specifically I cant find out to scan the .mdb file in dxKeeper but its probably in the docs so I am off to find the info... thanks again Jim K3YBN

Good news!

Scanning the DXKeeper log, and all the other loggers, is still in the same old place. The main JTAlert window, "Settings -> Rebuild Alert Database" menu.