locked Re: api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll missing ->> try reinstalling the program to fix

Jim

OK NOW WE ARE TALKING... it seems to be working now but had to download theĀ Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable as well as two lower .net packages. This was a new install and the first time everything has been working together and it is windows and the never install everything you need.

Now the only problem is I am fighting to learn the organization of the set up now.... specifically I cant find out to scan the .mdb file in dxKeeper but its probably in the docs so I am off to find the info...

thanks again

Jim K3YBN