locked Re: Getting fed up..... #FT8

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 15/04/2021 8:16 am, Gilles beaulieu wrote:

Mike, I forgot to mention that I get them but only in the callsign window of JTAlert, but can't click on them if I want to chase some DX callsign for example.

Gilles
Non-coloring of decodes in WSJT-X by JTAlert and non-response to JTAlert Callsigns clicks is a classic problem that is more common in recent months with the new WSJT-X releases.

The fix is simple, enable the "UDP Accept requests" in WSJT-X, Settings window, Reporting tab.

For some reason, this setting is getting unchecked for many users with recent WSJT-X releases. I don't know if it is a defect in WSJT-X or the user setting up new configs in WSJT-X which will by default not have that setting enabled. I suspect the latter scenario.