locked Re: Ver 2.50.0 issues

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 15/04/2021 9:26 am, Bill Barrett wrote:
Or one window with multiple partitions? Okay, hope you get a laugh [or at least a giggle] out of this.

73. Bill W2PKY

Not as far-fetched as you think. Are you aware the Callsigns window already has an additional partition that display Stations calling you?

Rather than multiple partitions, perhaps one additional partition with the ability for the user to assign what sort of decodes appear there, say CQs or 73s or a specific Alert type (like Dxcc or State) with the ability for the Callsigns to persist for a period of time (ie they don't automatically get cleared at the end of a period like the main display partition).

The beauty with the new code and desktop UI creation tools is the flexibility it gives me in adding new functionality with minimal fuss, aka headaches. Not that this is an acknowledgement of what you propose will happen, but I am not apposed to the idea.