locked Re: api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll missing ->> try reinstalling the program to fix

Jim

awesome first piece of good news I have heard in the last two days Laurie.... thank you thank you thank you. I will download
the Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable  and install it.  What I have been worried about is that I need to have a medical procedure done next thursday and I want to let another ham use my system while I am laid up. He is not very knowledgeable about digital no DXlab so I wanted everything working correctly for him. He has not been on the air in about 25 years.

In any way thanks and please dont ever stop supporting windows 7 64 bit.... the later versions have too much government spy ware in it.

Jim