locked Re: .NET 5 and W7 home premium

Brian D

Installed OK here, W7 Home premium (64 bit) sp1

"John" <ve3kkqve3kkq@gmail.com> wrote:

Dave,

Easiest way to find out is to install .NET5. It'll let you know.

John VE7KKQ

On Wed, Apr 14, 2021 at 9:10 AM David Gould <dave@g3ueg.co.uk> wrote:

I have seen some postings that .NET 5 has installed OK with W7 Pro, but
I have not seen anything regarding W7 Home premium (64 bit)

I am a computer user not a technician, I would appreciate any guidance
on whether I can upgrade and if so how? or am I stuck with the current
version of JT Alert.

I know I can go back to previous versions of JT Alert, but can I go back
to my current version of .NET (4.8) if I encounter any problems with the
upgrade?

73, Dave G3UEG

--
Brian D