locked Re: Version 2.50.0 F5 Text Message window

Steve, N3SL

One observation (and request) I'd like to add to this:  In the previous version, when I received a text message, the reply button left the texter's callsign in the address box.  Not so with the new version.  But I will say, in general, the new version is a vast improvement - and thanks, Laurie, for taking feedback/suggestions from all of us!

Steve

On Wed, Apr 14, 2021 at 4:24 PM John C <vk7xx.radio@...> wrote:

thanks Laurie.   I was hoping that there was a "clear messages' button that I had missed that was similiar to the old versions.

Thanks again

John