locked Re: Large folder!

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 15/04/2021 5:04 am, Jim N6VH wrote:

I just checked this folder (never had a reason to, before), and I see the same situation, although not as much Bill's. I have 61 files in there, dating back to 20210317. Actually, one of them is from 20160521. Apparently, the process to delete older files isn't working correctly. I wouldn't have noticed this if it hadn't been for Bill's e-mail.

73,

Jim N6VH

Confirmed. I am seeing this on my Live PC as well, 30 days worth of backups, but none older.

I distinctly remember checking/testing the maintenance code when I corrected the non-truncation of session files that was fixed in 2.50.0I.  even wrote a test app to create backup files and manipulated their internal date & time stamps to simulate old files. Something has gone wrong somewhere. I wonder if I didn't commit the changes to Git? Weird! I am investigating