locked Re: Access newest Help file prior to installation?

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 15/04/2021 5:04 am, Andrew; KF6LU wrote:
I've not installed V2.5. I'm reluctant due to all the comments r/t its installation at this point. But I would like to view the newest help file prior to installation.
Could current help file be posted say on the HamApps.group.io file section or on the HamApp site? Or can I download the latest version but not run the install and have access to the help file?
Also; Hope someone will post a YouTube video.  I'd like to see the screens etc. prior to install.

Here you go
https://HamApps.com/JTAlert/JTAlertV2Help.chm

Since the file is getting downloaded off the net, Windows will block it and prevent viewing the content. Bring up the properties (via a right-click) of the file and tick the "unblock" setting..

FYI, eventually all JTAlert Help content will be post for online viewin.