locked Re: View Dec odes window gone

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 15/04/2021 4:57 am, John Holmes W9ILY wrote:
With the new version, the "View Decodes" window is no longer there. I have found this window very useful so when I receive an alert of a wanted call, state, etc. and I'm not looking at the current decodes window I can scroll back to see what was decoded and where. The callsign causing the alert is colored differently so it's easy to find. Laurie, can this be restored?
John W9ILY

It hasn't been removed.
The "View -> Decodes window" menu is still there.

The Hotkey to open it has changed however.

I just now tested using the build I sent your yesterday. All working as normal.

de Laurie VK3AMA
.