locked Re: 2.50 Like It

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 14/04/2021 10:55 pm, Tim N3XX wrote:
Will there be any way to resize the JTAlert window?  It doesn't require as much horizontal space now that decoded callsigns are no longer displayed in that window.  I would like to make it smaller left to right, so that it will take up less space.

Thanks --- 73,
Tim - N3XX

Short answer is No.

Long answer...
That window is currently fixed in size due to the Log fields and Confirmed Bands/Modes displays that are still present. Once they are removed from the old JTAlert window, that window looses the reason for its own existence. The window will be resized leaving just the current menus, or what is left of them as more of those get migrated to the new feature windows. Eventually, JTAlert will become a single-instance windowless controlling application with just an icon in the Windows notification area or a small floating toolbar, I haven't decided which or if I will make that a user-choice option, probably the latter.