locked Re: 2.50 Like It

Jim N6VH

On 13/04/2021 1:43 pm, Jon KM8V wrote:
Personally, I'd love to ditch the "main" window for the callsigns window, if there was a way to get to the menu from there.

That's coming. Not immediately, the remaining components of the main JTAlert window, Logging fields, the Confirmed Bands/Mode display as well as some miscellaneous popups need to be migrated over to the new code base.

Eventually, there will be no main JTAlert window, just an icon in the Windows notification area or perhaps a small floating toolbar. I haven't decided yet, but I am leaning towards a small toolbar, or perhaps a choice between the two. I'm big on allowing user choice, hi.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Laurie,

I vote for user choice.

73,