locked Access newest Help file prior to installation?

Andrew; KF6LU

I've not installed V2.5. I'm reluctant due to all the comments r/t its installation at this point. But I would like to view the newest help file prior to installation.
Could current help file be posted say on the HamApps.group.io file section or on the HamApp site? Or can I download the latest version but not run the install and have access to the help file?
Also; Hope someone will post a YouTube video.  I'd like to see the screens etc. prior to install.