locked Re: Transmit frequency

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 14/04/2021 9:37 pm, Ernie Barnhart wrote:

I thought in earlier versions when ctrl-clicking a callsign in JTAlert that  it passed that key combination on to WSJT-X that changed the transmit frequency to the receive frequency. The new version only appears to be passing the click key (not ctrl combination) to WSJT-X.

Thank you again for all you do.

de Ernie N8DVE

Ernie,

My error, you're correct about the ctrl-click. I never use it so had forgotten about it.

I just did a quick visual scan of the new code, I never implemented the keyboard modifier test for the callsign click event in this new release. I should have it fixed for the next release.

Sorry about that.