locked Re: Callsign window

Paul Nicholson

I upgraded JTAlert yesterday, and found that double-clicking on callsigns in the Callsign window and Decodes window does not flow back to WSJT-X (v2.3.1) on my Win10 computer, which has all the current patches and has been rebooted.  Is this what you're seeing?
To test this, I just downgraded to JTAlert 2.16.17 and saw the same thing. I wonder if this isn't caused by a Windows update.
In both cases, WSJT-X seems to work as expected and JTAlert windows are populating properly but I'm unable to cause action in WSJT-X from mouse clicks in JTAlert.