locked CQ Marathon Alert in v2.5.0

W6XK

I frequently hover the cursor over a call sign to quickly obtain basic info about the received station, including the type of alert (if any) generated for that station.  This is helpful when more than one alert is generated for a specific station, because only the highest priority alert is color-coded.  In the former version, one or more alerts were listed in the pop-up window under the list of station info.  In v2.5.0, a needed alert is now text-highlighted, rather than listed below the station info.  How can I get a CQ Marathon alert to be shown in the pop-up window in the latest version?

Vy 73, Chet W6XK