Re: Getting fed up..... #FT8

Michael Black

Yeah...I had the same problem and so did a friend of mine with the latest update.

Had to uninstall all sound devices (make sure you select View/Show hidden devices too) and reboot to let them install again...

Mike W9MDB

On Wednesday, April 14, 2021, 10:23:23 AM CDT, Paul <w2ec@...> wrote:

Are you running windows 10? Tuesday they did an update, it has scrambled many usb drivers to different ports, changed parameters etc. Took me over an hour to recover all mu USB attachments. Just one more of the windows features they keep forcing on us.

W2EC Paul

On Wednesday, April 14, 2021, 11:17:49 AM EDT, Michael Black via groups.io <mdblack98@...> wrote:

What "same messages" ??

Mike W9MDB

On Wednesday, April 14, 2021, 10:15:34 AM CDT, Gilles beaulieu <ve3npi@...> wrote:

Hi Laurie, really getting fed up with this FT* stuff. I have done many contacts in the past. Here's what I have here: Yaesu FTDX-1200, scu-17, running ACLog, WSJT-X (ver. 2.3.0) and the latest JTAlert. I had it running perfectly without any hassles yesterday. Today I rebooted my PC and started JTAlert and try to make a few contacts. I keep getting errors with the sound card. No matter what I change in the setup it keeps crashing on me with the same messages. Not impressed at all.
Gilles - ve3npi