Thanks Mike, but I wasn't referring to the new Callsigns window. I would like to resize the old JTAlert window.

73,
Tim - N3XX

On 2021-04-14 8:58 AM, Michael Black via groups.io wrote:
Right-click the gear icon and see if you have "Window size locked" checked.
Mike W9MDB
On Wednesday, April 14, 2021, 07:55:47 AM CDT, Tim N3XX <n3xx@charter.net> wrote:
Will there be any way to resize the JTAlert window?  It doesn't require
as much horizontal space now that decoded callsigns are no longer
displayed in that window.  I would like to make it smaller left to
right, so that it will take up less space.
Thanks --- 73,
Tim - N3XX