locked Re: 2.50 Like It

Tim N3XX

Will there be any way to resize the JTAlert window? It doesn't require as much horizontal space now that decoded callsigns are no longer displayed in that window. I would like to make it smaller left to right, so that it will take up less space.

Thanks --- 73,
Tim - N3XX

On 2021-04-13 7:54 PM, HamApps Support (VK3AMA) wrote:
On 13/04/2021 1:43 pm, Jon KM8V wrote:
Personally, I'd love to ditch the "main" window for the callsigns window, if there was a way to get to the menu from there.
That's coming. Not immediately, the remaining components of the main JTAlert window, Logging fields, the Confirmed Bands/Mode display as well as some miscellaneous popups need to be migrated over to the new code base.
Eventually, there will be no main JTAlert window, just an icon in the Windows notification area or perhaps a small floating toolbar. I haven't decided yet, but I am leaning towards a small toolbar, or perhaps a choice between the two. I'm big on allowing user choice, hi.