locked Re: Can't find call sign window

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 14/04/2021 6:07 am, Brad@... wrote:
I did the install for the new JTAlert and all was good. I turned off everything and when I restarted I can no longer see the call sign window. I've checked behind all the other open window. No luck. I also now notice a red icon with JT Manager running as well. Any thoughts on where to start with this?
Brad, KF0CUD

Since there are minimal settings involved, try shutting down JTAlert and then deleting the Callsigns config file.
For your callsign the are located at %localappdata\HamApps\
KF0CUD\config\
Delete any files starting with "Callsigns_", there will always be 2 files, but more if you're running multiple instances.