locked Re: 2.50 Like It - NET 5 - QSLpath indicators

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 14/04/2021 5:19 am, Willi Passmann wrote:
I can also confirm that the .NET 5 runtime and JTAlert 2.50 are running fine with my Win7 Prof. SP1, without paid updates.

I like the new version, for example the indication of the desired continent for directed calls is very informative, much better than the solution used in 2.16.
I wonder if the triangles for EQSL and LotW could also replaced by one letter (E / L) in the according corners in the entries of the callsign window? Then one would not have to remember which corner stands for which QSL route.

vy 73,
Willi, DJ6JZ

Willi,

Good news about Win7 SP1, I wonder how long that will last?

As for the QSL flag changes, I have some changes in mind for those. I'll run some tests and see how the Test Team feel.