locked Re: Transmit frequency

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 14/04/2021 6:19 am, Ernie Barnhart wrote:

Using JTAlert v2.50.0, with Callsigns Window set for single click using ctrl-click does not change transmit frequency to receive frequency as I thought previous versions did. Comment?

I do like the new version with separate windows, and all the flexibility!

73,
Ernie, N8DVE

JTAlert has no control over how or if WSJT-X changes frequency in response to the Callsign click in JTAlert. The WSJT-X interface doesn't support frequency changes in the message sent from JTAlert. It is likely a setting in WSJT-X, perhaps it is influenced by the "HoldĀ  Tx Freq" checkbox.