locked Re: A quick Question....

Tom Job

Excellent, John.  Thanks for that.  I searched the Help file but didn’t find that.

73, Tom

From: Support@HamApps.groups.io [mailto:Support@HamApps.groups.io] On Behalf Of John, DK9JC / AK9JC
Sent: April 13, 2021 19:12
To: Support@HamApps.groups.io
Subject: Re: [HamApps] A quick Question....

On Wed, Apr 14, 2021 at 01:02 AM, Tom Job wrote:

cuz I know how to read

sure?

The date in brackets for LoTW….is that date when they joined LoTW or when they last uploaded their log?

Just look in JTAlert under Help --> Open Help File:

Where does the LoTW and eQSL data come from?

LoTW data, Callsign plus last upload date, comes from an official list provided by the ARRL.     eQSL data, AG Callsigns only, comes from an official list provided by eQSL.

I’ve seen some going back to 2015!  I hope its join and not upload, good grief!

You can always login on LOTW and go to "Find call" in the top menu. Then you see the last log upload.
https://lotw.arrl.org/lotwuser/act?awg_id=&ac_acct=

Avast logo