locked A quick Question....

Tom Job

Hi Laurie…

Again, a solid program for me cuz I know how to read J

Just a quick one….in the callsign window, when I mouse over any call, I can see their eQSL and/or LoTW status.  The date in brackets for LoTW….is that date when they joined LoTW or when they last uploaded their log?  I’ve seen some going back to 2015!  I hope its join and not upload, good grief!

Thanks and I’ll leave you alone for more important, already documented questions.

Cheers….Tom VE3II

Avast logo