locked Re: km vs miles

Fred Roberts

Laurie.....
      Bingo! That was it! Thank you and yes, you are correct, it was the Callsigns window.  This new version is superb. Thank you for the  hard work that went into it, and the very thorough Beta testing that it went through before release.
Fred
WB4QOC

Sent from my phone.....Fred

On Tue, Apr 13, 2021, 2:43 PM HamApps Support (VK3AMA) <vk3ama.ham.apps@...> wrote:
On 14/04/2021 2:35 am, Fred Roberts wrote:
I've spent the last 30 minutes trying to find the setting to change km to miles when I hover over a station in the decodes window.
I have 'display distance in miles' checked in WSJT-x 2.2.2.
I must be blind because I can't find the option in JTalert.
Thanks,
Fred
WB4QOC

Fred, I think your mean the "Callsigns" window, not the "Decodes" window. They are two different beasts. See the titlebar.

Most of what gets displayed in the new Callsigns window is coming from the old JTAlert, it is still performing the Alerting checks on the incoming decodes. Have a look ate the "Settings -> Decoded Callsign Data Tooltip" menu of the main JTAlert (the old JTAlert) window.