locked JTAlert 2.50.0 is a hybrid application. An explanation.

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

I have noted some complaint about the location of some settings not being found in the new 2.50.0 introduced windows because they still exist within the old JTAlert Settings window or vise-versa.

While JTAlert 2.50.0 is a significant new release, it still contains much of the old JTAlert code, specifically involving the Alerting and Logging operations.

2.50.0 is a hybrid of the old AutoIT slow single-threaded code, the V2 series, and the new C# modern multi-threaded object oriented code of JTAlertV3. JTAlertV3 was taking forever to complete and release, so I decided to bring some of the already coded V3 components into the V2 code-base. Thus was born 2.50.0.

Due to this hybridization effort of V2 code with V3 code there is some functionality that still lives in the V2 code and as such their associated settings are still within the old V2 Settings window.

With 2.50.0 you gain the benefits of the much faster code and user friendly UI enhancements that are V3 based.

All future changes and enhancements to JTAlert will be coming from the V3 code-base.