locked Re: icon messaging #FT8

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 14/04/2021 1:54 am, f8nhf wrote:
in the old version we could see which station had activated the messaging, the callsign was underlined. with version 2.50.0 apparently
would it be possible to enlarge the star or put another icon more visible (like CQ, DX, 73 alerts)

73 Denis  F8NHF

The "Online for messaging" icon (star) size is tied to the size of the Lotw/Eqsl flags. They share the same size selector.

If increasing the flag size to increase the online Star icon is undesirable, that is the flags become too large in order to produce a suitable Star size, let me know I will look inyo adding an independent size control.