From: Support@HamApps.groups.io <Support@HamApps.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bill - AA4M
Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2021 8:55 AM
To: Support@HamApps.groups.io
Subject: [HamApps] dB vs Grid?

I just downloaded 2.50.0 and spent about 2 hours working with it.  All I can say is FLAWLESS, WOW!

I did have one request for an enhancement.  Anybody who's ever worked DX knows that they often start a QSO with the dB report rather than a grid.  I like this, especially in marginal conditions.  What I'd like to see in JTAlert is an option to make my response to a CQ or tailgate (by double clicking in the callsign window) begin with my sending dB rather than grid location.  Can such a feature ever be implemented?

Thanks for the great software Laurie!

73, Bill  AA4M