locked Re: JTAlert for JTDX and WSJT-X - ver. 2.50

EDMUNDO CAMPUSANO

Hi John

Do you work with more monitors? Maybe it's on the other monitor.-

Greetings

73 Edmundo CE2EC

El mar, 13 de abr. de 2021 a la(s) 11:23, Jim N6VH (N6VH@...) escribió:

On 4/13/2021 8:13 AM, John Profita wrote:
> I downloaded the 5.0.5-win-64 Framework being it was not on my Win 10 computer. Then I downloaded the JTALERT for both JTDX and WSJT-X. But all I see is the decodes window, see attached. There is no JTALERT that I can get into settings etc. I deleted from program files (x86) the unins000.exe and that went well? I tried again to download both from HamApps  and still does the same thing.
>
> Tnx John
> ND1X

John,

It is possible that the Callsigns window is on top of the main JTAlert
window. Try moving the Callsigns window. If the window won't move, click
on the cog to open the settings. Go to "Window", and make sure "Position
locked" is not checked.

73,

Jim N6VH

--