locked Re: JTAlert for JTDX and WSJT-X - ver. 2.50

Jim N6VH

On 4/13/2021 8:13 AM, John Profita wrote:
I downloaded the 5.0.5-win-64 Framework being it was not on my Win 10 computer. Then I downloaded the JTALERT for both JTDX and WSJT-X. But all I see is the decodes window, see attached. There is no JTALERT that I can get into settings etc. I deleted from program files (x86) the unins000.exe and that went well? I tried again to download both from HamApps and still does the same thing.

Tnx John
ND1X
John,

It is possible that the Callsigns window is on top of the main JTAlert window. Try moving the Callsigns window. If the window won't move, click on the cog to open the settings. Go to "Window", and make sure "Position locked" is not checked.

73,

Jim N6VH