From: Support@HamApps.groups.io <Support@HamApps.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bob WB2NVR
Sent: Monday, April 12, 2021 9:08 PM
To: Support@HamApps.groups.io
Subject: Re: [HamApps] 2.50 Like It

Hi Laurie -

Fantastic upgrade! No issues with the install. Took a while to see where all the items to adjust were, and now my Alert is all customized.

The only minor request/suggestion I have is to center the numbers in the Activity Window, or make it a choice. Certainly not a big deal to leave it as it is.

Thanks so much for this program, Laurie. FTx wouldn't be as much fun without your essential add-on.

73 ES GUD DX,

Bob WB2NVR