locked Re: 2.50 Like It

Laurie, VK3AMA

On 13/04/2021 9:16 am, Mike K6LU wrote:
 The only surprise was selecting the call sign to send to WSIT required a double click.
Perusing the settings I found the switch to set it back to single click.
That was one of the changed settings that didn't get documented.
I changed the default from single-click to double-click during development to avoid the numerous inadvertent initiating of QSOs while I was testing the windows.

The new windows, each have their own dedicated config file. I am moving away from the single-monolithic config file of the old JTAlert, which if there is a problem due to corruption losses all settings. Now with individual window-specific configs, at most the settings of one window will be lost if there is a file corruption event.