The problem has resurfaced. Here are the steps that brought it back...
- After deleting the preferences database, JTAlert ran fine for at least 1/2 hour.
- I went into the settings and setup HRD Logbook. (I have the latest HRD versions and patches.)
- I then tweaked some of the alerts to my liking -- enabled some, disabled some
- Next I shutdown JTAlert. (This is how I used to do it with 2.16 as it would often crash after changing settings.)
- I restarted JTAlert and told it to rebuild the QSO database. I processed ~8,000 QSOs from HRD and I saved the results.
- I shut it down again as in #4.
- I restarted it and within 30 seconds, I got the AutoIt error again. (Same line #.)
Is there any kind of log or debugging information that I can capture for you?