From: Support@HamApps.groups.io <Support@HamApps.groups.io> On Behalf Of asobel@...
Sent: Saturday, April 10, 2021 3:04 PM
To: Support@HamApps.groups.io
Subject: [HamApps] Keywords Alert does not function #FT8

Laurie

I am trying to get JTAlert respond to "CQ TEST X1Xx" produced by WSJT-X FT8 contest modes. I did tick Enable Keywords Alert, inserted keywords CQ, CQ TEST, TEST and DX. Gave it blue color and Testing.wav and saved it. It does not respond for CQ which is not rare and very rarely gives  any responce. It did respond to HL2ZN, RD4HR, CQ MI0OBC and PY2XC. PY2XC was displayed in blue on the WSJT-X board and DX was displayed in blue on the JTAlert board.

What's wrong here? How do I get it working?
This is quite urgent. I need it for a contest next Saturday

Amos 4X4MF